Each volunteer (PA Residents and Non-PA Residents) is required to complete a Volunteer PA Resident Affidavit that you can find in the KPETS Folder given out at Orientation.
All new volunteers are required to complete and submit the clearances as a part of the registration process.
Clearances are valid for five years from date of issue and will need to be resubmitted as they expire.
NEW – FBI Fingerprinting procedures for Pennsylvania
As of November 18, 2017, the State of Pennsylvania has chosen a new vendor for volunteers who need FBI Fingerprinting. This new site is much more user friendly!
- Go to IdentoGO website: https://uenroll.identogo.com/
- Enter the Service Code: 1KG6ZJ and hit GO
- Schedule or Manage Appointment – NEXT
- Fill out Name/Method of Contact information – NEXT
- Enter Citizenship information – NEXT
- Answer next three questions – NEXT
- Enter Personal Information – NEXT
- Enter Mailing Address – NEXT
- Documents – choose Driver’s License issued by State or outlying possession of the U.S. If you do not have a driver’s license, choose something else from the drop down screen. – NEXT
- Enter your zip code and all local locations to get your prints taken will appear. Click on the location that suits you – NEXT
- Set up your appointment. You can walk in at these centers, but it may take more time.
- Follow the rest of the instructions on the site to complete your FBI clearances.