KPETS Executive Director
Responsibilities for this part-time position include providing overall strategic and operational leadership for the KPETS staff, its programs, and the execution of its mission.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations, strengthen the balance sheet, and build sustainability.
- Improve effectiveness of marketing communications–from web and social media presence to external relations–to create a more compelling brand presence
- Embrace and promote the KPETS vision, mission and core values
Qualifications for this position are
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal, project and computer skills
- Understanding of modern database and information technologies
- Proficient with the use of computers and software programs used in finance and business–MS applications
- This is a part-time salaried position that is paid monthly and includes a vacation plan and paid holidays.
Complete Job Description